Monday, September 27, 2010

Economics of Life

Thinking about economics and the changing economic structures throughout time I have enjoyed reading a blog about taking about Economic Principles and applying them to everyday life.  The blog is called "The Sassy She-conomist.

 http://thesassyshe-conomist.blogspot.com/

For example in one of the posts the author talks about one of the principles of economics, scarcity of knowledge and its impact in our decision making.  The author writes about how guys who are engaged should ware rings, because it is an easy but clear way of transferring knowledge.  Because without that simple knowledge it leads to some bad or more so awkward decision making by outside parties... :)

I really enjoy these simple but true application of economic principles that hit a little closer to home that the shift of unimaginable and overwhelmingly large markets

(You make have to email the author for permission to enter the blog.)

1 comment:

  1. I agree, economic principles applied to macro economics are a little too global to be engaging for me. That's why I like the Long Tail principle, because I watch movies and listen to music all the time. I am not just Faceless Consumer #5613427 in this example.

    ReplyDelete