Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LDS.org. Its offically up!

The new.lds.org no longer exists.  It has left the beta testing and has been put into full force.  Now the general membership of the church can delight in the new aesthetically pleasing and extremely useful LDS.org.

The new Membership Directory, Calendar, and Online Study Guide will be a great addition to all ward members, and the new leadership tools will prove to be an incredible aide for finding information out of MLS anywhere!  Its great!

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me or is lds.org officially gorgeous? I think the new site looks so much better than the old! thanks for your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo your thoughts, Kristen. I use my computer in religion classes, and was shocked with how much easier the website has become. Plus, it looks so much better. Kudos to the Church for making such a change.

    ReplyDelete